E-Mon D-Mon Class 1000 Single Phase Meters
- - 1-Phase, 2 Wire
- - 2-Phase, 3 Wire
- For other configurations contact factory.
- Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor installation. Knockouts 1 1/16" (3/4" cond.) bottom, 7/8" (1/2" cond.) top.
- Optional NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for inddor/outdoor installation (stand alone) with one 1 1/16" KO on bottom of enclosure.
- UL/CUL Listed.
- Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
- California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors (by eric at tf). Listed by the California Energy Commission. Contact Factory for Specific Models.
- New York City approved, Con Edison approved for RSP program.Click here to view Engineering Specifications for Class 1000 Meters
- Direct-read 2 line alpha-numeric LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh and "real-time" kW load.
- Available in MMU (Multiple Meter Unit) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
- Revenue Grade Metering Accuracy.
- Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
- Parallel up to three (3) sets of current sensors for cumulative reading.
- Current sensor installation diagnostics.
- Fixed pulse output.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Maintains reading in the event of power failure.
- Meter can be used in the following configurations: